16 July 2013

DIY: Guilt free banana, peanut butter ice cream recipe by Farm to Table




Another delicious and healthy dessert post for you by Farm to Table! Seriously. No dairy. This recipe really only requires one ingredient plus two others if you want to add some flavour. Are you ready?  Frozen banana.

Ingredients:
- 3-4 bananas, sliced and frozen (slice before freezing)
- A spoonful of natural peanut butter or hazel nut spread
- 2-3 tsp. cocoa powder

Put all ingredients into a food processor (or a seriously strong blender) and serve!

Check out full instructions here.





2 comments :

  1. Oooohhhhh, I will make this tomorrow! My family loves ice cream, as well as me, of course, and I have been literally COMBING the web for healthy ice cream! Tanks, this is just what I was looking for!

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilly, I have been treating myself to these every night! You can mix it up a bit. When I'm feeling healthy I sweeten with honey and cinnamon. Other times I use a spoon full of Nutella! Enjoy~! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover